- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceSep 27 20:57 PM
(NYSE: XPO) died September 27 in Stevensville, Michigan, following a long illness. Welch and Keith Avery co-founded ground expedited firm Express 1-Expedited Solutions of Niles & St.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 29 17:39 PM
Greek police say at least one person, and possibly a second, has died after migrants protesting at an overcrowded camp on the Greek island of Lesbos set fires and clashed with police.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 27 19:33 PM
Jack Edwards of Alabama, who served 10 terms in Congress and was in the first wave of Deep South Republicans, died Friday. His family said through a spokesman that Edwards died ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 27 12:26 PM
Wellice Daniels died of a stroke on Jan. 26, 2018 — a date that's inscribed on the necklace that she constantly wears.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 30 18:06 PM
When seven people died in 1982 after taking Tylenol capsules tainted with cyanide, then-Johnson & Johnson Chairman Jim Burke ordered a recall of millions of bottles of the drug.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 29 15:29 PM
Thousands of mourners paid tribute Sunday to former French President Jacques Chirac, who died at 86. Chirac was lying in state Sunday afternoon inside the Invalides monument in Paris, ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 30 21:58 PM
Warner Records confirmed his death in a statement released Sunday but offered no details on the cause of death. His real name was Michael James Ryan. In a statement, Warner Records' co-chairman ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceOct 03 14:07 PM
Two years after a shooter rained gunfire on country music fans from a high-rise Las Vegas Strip hotel, MGM Resorts International has agreed to pay up to $800 million to families of the 58 people ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 28 15:20 PM
Mugabe died this month in Singapore at age 95 after leading the country for nearly four decades and being pushed into a shocking resignation as thousands danced in the streets. "I was ...
- GuruFocus.com via Yahoo FinanceSep 30 1:57 AM
When Malcolm Glazer died in 2014, his ownership was disbursed among his six descendants.
- related to died