- Markit via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 12:01 PM
This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting WFC.
- Winston-Salem Journal3 hours ago
- Market Watch2 days ago
- Zacks via Yahoo Finance7 hours ago
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceMay 31 11:00 AM
The agency is investigating whether Wells Fargo and other banks, including PNC Financial Services Group Inc., colluded with developers to lower bids for tax credits that are part ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 07 15:16 PM
National General Insurance Co, an underwriter, will pay an additional $7.5 million, making the total customer payout at least $393.5 million, according to the filings.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 10:52 AM
Wells Fargo & Company WFC has announced plans to restructure its Commercial Banking unit by combining Business Banking, Government & Institutional Banking and Middle Market Banking ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 05 21:13 PM
Parker, 64, was thrust into the position in March when former CEO Tim Sloan resigned abruptly, saying pressure from politicians and regulators had become a distraction in running the scandal-plagued bank.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJun 10 13:51 PM
Wells Fargo & Company WFC plans to pay about $386 million in order to settle a class-action lawsuit filed by customers in 2017, accusing the bank of forcing unwanted auto insurance ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 07 14:55 PM
Wells Fargo & Co will pay at least $386 million to settle class-action claims by customers who said the bank signed them up for auto insurance they did not want or need ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 19:38 PM
Wells Fargo & Co said on Thursday that it had appointed Deutsche Bank's Kate Clifford-Toomey to be chief operating officer for corporate risk. Clifford-Toomey joins the ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 07 18:38 PM
Wells Fargo & Co will pay customers at least $386 million to settle class-action claims that the bank signed them up for auto insurance they did not want or need when they ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJun 05 7:01 AM
Wells Fargo & Co said on Wednesday it will narrow the focus of its philanthropy toward three causes including affordable housing and will donate $1 billion to housing over ...
- related to Wells Fargo & Co