- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceMay 01 2:45 AM
Dumpson seeks a total of more than $1.8 million in damages, fees and costs, including $1.5 million in punitive damages against Anglin and his company, Moonbase Holdings LLC.
- Richmond Times-Dispatch4 days ago
- The Valdosta Daily Times5 days ago
- The Post and Courier6 days ago
- PR Newswire via Yahoo FinanceMay 07 15:00 PM
The seniors will lead the class processional, made up of 474 graduates, during the College's 132nd Commencement at 3 p.m. on Sunday, May 19, at the Georgia International... Center in ...
Five winners to receive share of $250K NCC-PDI grant funding and access to unique pediatric device accelerator programPR Newswire via Yahoo FinanceMay 01 18:00 PM
WASHINGTON, May 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation (NCC-PDI) announced five winners of its "Make Your Medical Device Pitch for Kids!" competition ...