- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 23:50 PM
The Tuna giant had asked U.S. District Court judge Edward Chen to reduce the fine to $50 million, arguing a $100 million penalty could bankrupt it because it still faces millions ...
- The Providence Journal3 days ago
- Rolling Stone21 hours ago
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette1 day ago
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 19:45 PM
A U.S. judge ordered StarKist Co to pay a $100 million criminal fine for working with other companies to fix the prices of canned tuna, the Justice Department said on Wednesday ...
- GOBankingRates via Yahoo FinanceAug 30 19:00 PM
Workers in certain industries are seeing higher divorce rates by age 30, according to an analysis of U.S. Census Data from career website Zippia.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 13 22:27 PM
Prosecutors had sought a month in prison for Huffman, while her lawyers said she should get probation.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 17 0:53 AM
Jay Jenkins says he hesitated when a buddy suggested they vape CBD. The vapor that Jenkins inhaled didn't relax him. Some operators are cashing in on the CBD craze by substituting cheap and ...
- Fox Business via Yahoo FinanceSep 13 23:08 PM
Attorneys from across the country sounded off in the wake of news that actress Felicity Huffman was sentenced to 14 days for her role in a massive college cheating scandal. “This is a very dark ...