- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceApr 30 6:51 AM
A look at the shareholders of Primary Health Properties Plc (LON:PHP) can tell us which group is most powerful. Companies that have been privatized tend to have low insider ownership.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 02 17:27 PM
I will now turn the call over to Samantha Gallagher, General Counsel with VICI Properties. The release and supplemental information can be found in the Investors section of the VICI Properties website at www.viciproperties.com.
- InvestorPlace via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 18:44 PM
A few months ago, I was thinking that medical marijuana would become legal in the United States by 2023, with recreational use to follow a few years later. So it’s time to get positioned in ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 07 11:24 AM
Realty Income is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that specializes in freestanding, single-tenant retail properties.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 13 22:42 PM
DRE is making concerted efforts to capitalize on healthy fundamentals of the industrial real estate market. The company recently announced that it is constructing two new industrial ...
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 05 1:18 AM
To keep the lesson grounded in practicality, we'll use ROE to better understand Yuzhou Properties Company Limited (HKG:1628). Over the last twelve months Yuzhou Properties has ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceMay 08 16:04 PM
Some developing economies from Thailand to Dubai and Brazil are facing double-digit real estate sales declines on the back of weakening domestic growth. Developed countries already have ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 04 20:32 PM
Within that mold, AT&T (NYSE: T) and Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) are two income-generating stocks from my own portfolio that I think stand out as appealing buys at current prices.
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceApr 30 21:00 PM
In recent years, about a quarter of all overseas real estate investment has come from mainland China.(1) That rises to a third or more if you include Hong Kong and Singapore — popular ...
- Fortune via Yahoo FinanceMay 08 2:36 AM
President Donald Trump complains that large corporations, such as Amazon.com Inc., are shirking their tax responsibilities. Yet for at least a decade, Trump paid none or very little in federal ...
- related to Two Real Properties