- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 3:23 AM
Good morning, and thank you for joining us for Office Depot's Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call. Growing our B2B business has been a strategic focus for us.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Chicago Tribune2 days ago
- KFSM Ft. Smith-Fayetteville1 day ago
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 05 21:02 PM
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Watts Water Technologies Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call. Bob will provide his perspective on our second quarter business results ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 10 20:31 PM
Software-as-a-service [SaaS] and license revenue was $82.3 million, up 15.9% year over year. This number includes software license revenue of $11.0 million, up 7.8% from the prior-year period.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 14:23 PM
These documents contain additional important factors that could cause actual results to differ from current expectations and from forward-looking statements contained in this conference ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 21:00 PM
As for individual stocks, Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) tumbled after the packaged food giant reported weak first-half results featuring additional impairment charges, and Advanced Micro Devices ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 11 22:43 PM
GCI Liberty consists of Alaska telecommunications company GCI, as well as interests in a few other businesses.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 07 6:24 AM
You've joined the PTC Therapeutics second-quarter corporate update and financial results conference call. Thanks, Tim, and thank you, all, for joining the call this afternoon.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 09 3:23 AM
I would like to now turn the conference over to Sergio Maiworm, Investor Relations. Joining me today to discuss our results are Tim Duncan, President and Chief Executive Officer and Shane Young, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 07 18:29 PM
Non-GAAP (adjusted) earnings per share came in at a loss of $0.36, down from a loss of $0.05 in the prior-year period and $0.06 better than analysts were expecting.
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceAug 10 10:00 AM
The Interior Department has ordered an additional study of the farm, proposed by Avangrid Inc. and Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, Interior Secretary David Bernhardt said in an interview ...
- related to Timothy A. Forward