- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceOct 28 16:32 PM
If McDonald's Corp (NYSE: MCD) can drop 15 points, he doesn't want to be in Del Taco Restaurants Inc (NASDAQ: TACO).
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Market Watch2 days ago
- KATC 3 Lafayette6 hours ago
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceOct 30 17:28 PM
Taco Bell owner Yum Brands Inc. said Wednesday it recorded a $60 million pretax write-down on the value of its GrubHub investment in the third quarter.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceOct 24 4:31 AM
Q3 2019 Del Taco Restaurants Inc Earnings Call LAKE FOREST Oct 24, 2019 (Thomson StreetEvents) -- Edited Transcript of Del Taco Restaurants Inc earnings conference ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceOct 30 11:37 AM
To keep up with the changing trend, Yum bought a stake in GrubHub last year, hoping to boost sales at its KFC and Taco Bell restaurants in the United States. This does not help Pizza ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceOct 25 14:51 PM
Brands, Inc. YUM is scheduled to report third-quarter 2019 results on Oct 30, before the market opens. In the last reported quarter, the company’s earnings and revenues topped the Zacks ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceOct 30 20:27 PM
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Wednesday. Mattel Inc. up $1.46 to $12.02 The toy maker handily beat analysts' third-quarter profit forecasts on strong sales of its Barbie and Hot Wheels brands.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceOct 30 15:58 PM
Cost per gross new diner declined sequentially in the reported quarter. Adjusted EBITDA decreased 10.5% from the year-ago quarter to $53.8 million. Adjusted EBITDA per order was $1.28, up from 98 cents in the previous quarter.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceOct 29 14:32 PM
Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) is expected to deliver a year-over-year increase in earnings on lower revenues when it reports results for the quarter ended September 2019. This widely-known ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceNov 06 0:15 AM
Fiesta Restaurant Group (FRGI) came out with quarterly earnings of $0.01 per share, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.12 per share. This quarterly report represents an earnings surprise ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceOct 30 11:32 AM
Yum Brands Inc missed earnings expectations, largely hit by a write down in the value of its investment in delivery company GrubHub and warned of sagging sales at its .... To keep up ...