Yahoo Finance Results
- Markit via Yahoo FinanceJul 28 12:01 PM
This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting LUV. LUV credit default swap spreads are decreasing, indicating some improvement ...
- Market Watch2 days ago
- Reuters via Yahoo Finance3 days ago
- TheStreet.com2 days ago
- CNBC via Yahoo FinanceAug 02 22:47 PM
Southwest Airlines Co LUV .: "I think you should buy more. I thought that [CEO] Gary Kelly carried himself very well when he was on.
- U.S.News & World Report via Yahoo FinanceAug 09 15:01 PM
Berkshire already has large investments in Southwest, Delta Air Lines ( DAL), United Continental Holdings ( UAL) and ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 09 11:57 AM
Southwest Airlines Co. LUV reported mixed traffic numbers for July 2018. Traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles or RPMs) rose 2.1% to around 12.62 billion and capacity ...
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceJul 31 18:42 PM
Leading airlines American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL) and Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) recently reported second-quarter earnings. “It was a challenging ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 01 14:51 PM
The past week in the airline space was all about earnings, with several airline companies like American Airlines Group Inc. AAL, Southwest Airlines Co. LUV, Spirit Airlines, Inc. SAVE, Alaska Air Group, Inc.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceJul 27 14:01 PM
Additionally, the wrapping paper came off one of the quarter’s key data points this morning—Q2 gross domestic product (GDP)—which turned out as Wall Street analysts had expected at 4.1 percent ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceJul 27 20:13 PM
The airlines are providing vouchers for one-way domestic service so that parents and children that have been released can travel to sponsors or relatives in the U.S. A federal court ordered ...
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceAug 04 3:29 AM
And I think the one thing that I've not talked about, that I do want to just make the point in terms of how we're thinking about capacity, is we have invested a great deal in Southwest
- The Wall Street Journal via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 9:30 AM
Boeing Co. estimates that airlines around the world will need to recruit 635,000 pilots over the next two decades to fly the record number of planes being built and to replace ...