- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 21:44 PM
R. 205) voted on Wednesday, which passed 248-180, would permanently extend an existing ban on oil and gas leasing in the eastern Gulf of Mexico.
- Washington Post3 days ago
- The Florence Times-Daily8 hours ago
- KTLA-TV Los Angeles5 days ago
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 09 17:36 PM
San Francisco, PG&E’s hometown, made a $2.5 billion offer for the company’s electrical equipment within the city on Friday. PG&E rebuffed both propositions, saying San Francisco’s wasn’t in ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 20 1:16 AM
Robert Plummer, chief executive officer of R.P. Lumber Co. and Alan Smolinisky, a principal at Conquest Housing, have joined the team’s ownership group, the Dodgers said ... Kasten said ...