- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 9:56 AM
May 10 (Reuters) - Huaneng Renewables Corp Ltd: * GROSS POWER GENERATION FOR APRIL 2.6 MILLION MWH, DOWN 1.6% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Automatic Generation Control Market 2019 Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast to 2024Market Watch8 hours ago
- Chattanooga Times Free Press6 hours ago
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune1 day ago
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 07 9:22 AM
China Longyuan Power Group Corp Ltd : * APRIL POWER GENERATION ON CONSOLIDATED BASIS 4.5 MILLION MWH, DOWN 3.22% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 10:06 AM
China Resources Power Holdings Co Ltd : * TOTAL NET GENERATION OF SUBSIDIARY POWER PLANTS IN APRIL DECREASED BY 3.3% TO 11.5 MILLION MWH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 06 10:27 AM
May 6 (Reuters) - Concord New Energy Group Ltd: * TOTAL APRIL POWER GENERATION OUTPUT 455.10 GWH UP 21.6 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 13:33 PM
Huadian Fuxin Energy Corp Ltd: * GROSS POWER GENERATION OF COMPANY FOR APRIL 2019 AMOUNTED TO 4,409,507.7 MWH, UP 25.1% OVER CORRESPONDING PERIOD OF 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 07 19:50 PM
Siemens said the Gas and Power division, which includes its oil and gas, conventional power generation, power transmission and related services businesses, will be ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 16:33 PM
TerraForm Power (NASDAQ: TERP) has been working on a variety of self-help initiatives aimed at improving the profitability of its legacy assets. Those actions, when combined with the ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 20:23 PM
Atlantica is a sustainable total return infrastructure Company that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 07 16:16 PM
Siemens said the new business would create a "major player" on the energy market with business volume of 30 billion euros and over 80,000 employees. The business, which includes the company's ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceMay 08 14:06 PM
Britain, the birth place of coal power, has gone seven days without electricity from coal-fired stations for the first time since its 19th century industrial revolution, the country's ...