- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 18:14 PM
Prime Minister Boris Johnson lost majority support in the House of Commons as he faced a showdown Tuesday with members of the Conservative Party. Earlier today, Conservative Party MP ...
- The News-Times4 days ago
- News 13 Orlando2 days ago
Jo Swinson rejects accusations of allowing 'illiberal' Tory MPs to join Lib Dems as they flee over BrexitThe Independent via Yahoo News UK4 hours ago
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 19:25 PM
Prime Minister Boris Johnson lost his House of Commons majority as he faces a showdown with members of his Conservative Party that will determine the U.K.’s exit from the European Union and the length of his premiership.
- Quartz via Yahoo FinanceSep 05 16:55 PM
One of the first such moments was when, during Johnson’s first Prime Minister’s Questions since parliament resumed from summer recess on Sept. 3, MP Phillip Lee crossed the floor ...
- FX Empire via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 18:45 PM
Nevertheless, Phillip Lee told Sky News that he expects more Tory defections on the horizon. On the technical side, though the overall perspective remained low, the Cable attempted a ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 22:36 PM
Prime Minister Boris Johnson says Britain's Parliament is "on the brink of wrecking any deal" his government might be able to make with the European Union on Brexit terms. He said Tuesday ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 19:58 PM
The premier’s chances of success were dealt a blow when one of his Conservative Party members of Parliament, Phillip Lee, dramatically defected to join the rival Liberal Democrats as ...
- FX Empire via Yahoo FinanceAug 27 20:04 PM
Phillip Morris and Altria announced they are in advanced talks to merge.
- Fox Business via Yahoo FinanceSep 04 21:17 PM
UK lawmakers approved legislation Wednesday in favor of delaying Prime Minister Boris Johnson's much-publicized Brexit plan. The House of Commons passed the bill in a 327-to-299 bill.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceSep 04 14:49 PM
GBP/USD may surge if UK opposition parties win another victory. Sequencing of bills is critical to the next moves. Wednesday's four-hour chart shows a critical "do or die" resistance line. Boris ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 15:48 PM
Sterling headed for its first gain in five days against the dollar after the defection of a Conservative party lawmaker removed a parliamentary majority for Prime Minister Boris Johnson ...
- related to Phillip Johnson