- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceNov 17 9:29 AM
Perth-based Saracen prevailed over a number of other bidders with an offer that values the 50% stake in the mine at about $750 million, the people said, asking not to be identified discussing ...
- Houston Chronicle13 hours ago
- The Associated Press via Yahoo Sports9 hours ago
- Bristol Herald Courier6 days ago
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceNov 14 12:46 PM
Henry, 53, a Canadian-born executive who joined BHP in 2003 from Mitsubishi Corp., previously led the company’s marketing division and coal operations. He will take up his new position on Jan. 1, the company said in a statement Thursday.