Yahoo Web Search

  1. Web results

  2. Malkhaz Maisashvili | Facebook

    Malkhaz Maisashvili is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Malkhaz Maisashvili and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share...

  3. Supra restaurant review: Top new restaurants in Washington, D ...

    Supra executive chef Malkhaz Maisashvili spent two years cooking at the Embassy of Georgia after cooking in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi. (Deb Lindsey/For The Washington Post)

  4. Pepela Restaurant - New York, NY | OpenTable

    Pepela Restaurant, New York, is a fusion of modern European and traditional Georgian cuisine situated between Rosé Hill and the Flatiron District. The posh maisonette offers an area for cocktails upstairs while downstairs offers comfortable dining and entertainment.

  5. Try Cheesy Breads and Soup Dumplings at DC ... - Washingtonian

    Nelms has brought on Malkhaz Maisashvili, a former chef of the Embassy of Georgia who’s most recently been working in New York, to lead the kitchen. Nelms had unknowingly tried Maisashvili’s food in 2011 in Tbilisi, where he was one of the executive chefs of a well-known restaurant group specializing in Georgian cuisine.

  6. Learn how to make khachapuri, the Georgian cheesy bread of ...

    Executive chef Malkhaz Maisashvili told me his staff sells upwards of 60 of the signature version of khachapuri on a weekend night, and about 90 percent of tables order one of the six iterations; not sure what’s wrong with the other 10 percent, but they don't know what they are missing!

  7. Malkhaz Maisashvili Archives - Been There Eaten That

    Executive Chef Malkhaz Maisashvili has more than 20 years of experience with Georgian cuisine. He served as executive chef at the Embassy of Georgia in Washington, DC and at some of Georgia’s most popular and critically acclaimed restaurants. An enthusiastic team of servers and managers help energize and inform the dining experience.

  8. SHAW: Supra, DC's First Georgian Restaurant, at 11th & M ...

    Chef Malkhaz Maisashvili, who brings over 25 years of experience as a chef in some of Georgia’s most acclaimed restaurants and at the Embassy of Georgia here in Washington, will serve his take on the country’s most beloved regional dishes.

  9. Take A Peek Inside DC's First Georgian Restaurant

    Malkhaz Maisashvili, a former chef at the Embassy of Georgia, aims to introduce Washingtonians to chakapuli, a stew with white wine, tarragon, and sour plum sauce (Supra swaps mussels for the traditional lamb or veal), as well soup dumplings with beef, pork, or mushrooms.

  10. supra


    Malkhaz “Makho” Maisashvili Executive Chef. Chef Malkhaz brings more than 20 years of experience with Georgian cuisine to the restaurant’s kitchen, having served as the executive chef at the Embassy of Georgia in Washington and at some of Georgia’s most popular and critically acclaimed eateries.

  11. Adjika: A Georgian condiment that brings fire to the table ...

    At Supra, chef Malkhaz Maisashvili makes three types of the sauce — green, red, roasted — and serves each with various dishes on the menu. The ever-buzzy Maydan seasons its rib-eye with it.