Yahoo Finance Results
- Fortune via Yahoo FinanceJun 04 11:28 AM
Jerry Brown, who is term-limited. Brown, who first served as governor between 1975 and 1983, returned to office in 2011. He has been at the helm during a prosperous period ...
New Map Shows Jerry Brown Has 4 Times More Offshore Oil Wells Than Trump; Brown Vs Trump Offshore Oil...Market Watch1 day ago
- The Sacramento Bee14 hours ago
- The Sacramento Bee3 days ago
- ALM Media via Yahoo FinanceJun 01 7:45 AM
Jerry Brown returned to California's Big law pipeline, appointing 21 new trial court judges on Friday. div style= float:left;margin:2px 15px 2px 2px;width:115px; > Richard Seabolt ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 09 0:33 AM
Jerry Brown and Democratic legislative leaders agreed to spend $500 million to combat homelessness and $90 million to increase grants for people on welfare as part of a $139 billion ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 5:49 AM
Jerry Brown. The race is one of hundreds of contests across the state that could solidify Democratic dominance and reshape the fight for control of the U.S. Congress.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 6:46 AM
Northern California voters have recalled a judge from office after he sentenced a former Stanford University swimmer convicted of sexual assault to a short jail sentence instead of prison.
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 01 21:34 PM
Only Washington state uses a similar system, which some call the "jungle primary" because of the free-for-all nature of having all candidates running against each other on one ballot. In the ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 07 23:17 PM
Bryan Colangelo may not have authored any of the tweets himself, but he seemed to provide private information that went into them. Colangelo resigned Thursday as president of basketball operations ...
- ALM Media via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 9:57 AM
What now? strong> In the end it wasn't really close. Nearly 60 percent of those who cast ballots in Santa Clara County voted to oust Judge Aaron Persky for his six-month sentence of sexual assault perpetrator Brock Turner.
- PR Newswire via Yahoo FinanceJun 06 5:12 AM
SAN FRANCISCO, June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- California voters Tuesday approved a record $4.1 billion package of bonds to provide parks, open space, clean water and help fight climate ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJun 04 23:26 PM
Is California, home to one in eight Americans, becoming the nation's best example of one-party rule? Tuesday's primary election will set the stage for November races for governor, Congress and ...