- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceSep 13 13:36 PM
With me are James Smith, CFO; Paul Mayland, COO; and Eric Hathon, Exploration Director. So as in usual way, we've got a presentation to run through with you this morning, and we'd ...
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance4 days ago
- CBS Sports1 day ago
- Delish via Yahoo News17 hours ago
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 17 13:04 PM
Oil markets are grappling with uncertainty over how long it will take Saudi Arabia to restore output after the devastating attacks that knocked out 5% of global crude supply. As state oil giant ...
- The Guardian via Yahoo FinanceSep 17 6:00 AM
Uncertainty, apprehension and stress were the words people picketing General Motors workers at the car company’s sprawling Detroit-Hamtramck assembly plant used to describe day one of their ...
- Yahoo FinanceSep 11 15:14 PM
As the longest serving executive at Microsoft (MSFT), President and Chief Legal Officer Brad Smith knows a thing or two about the scrutiny that comes with being a global tech company.
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceSep 16 14:32 PM
German discount supermarket group Aldi plans to pump 1 billion pounds ($1.25 billion) into Britain, chasing market share at the expense of profit, which dropped by 26% last year as it pursued ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 16 19:01 PM
One analysis suggested that the work stoppage could cost the auto manufacturer $50 million a day in lost earnings. On the positive side, the GM work stoppage, the first in 12 years, has the ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 16 11:30 AM
Many have called for an increase in housing construction, especially by loosening zoning laws and reducing the ability of legal challenges to halt construction.
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 13:30 PM
Growth is a standard battle cry among Republican leaders. Jeb Bush, during his ill-fated 2016 run for president, promised 4% growth. President Donald Trump cut that target to a more modest 3% ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 12 23:01 PM
In the subtle diplomacy of Saudi Arabia’s new energy minister, they may at last have found a solution. Oil prices have slid about 16% from a high in April this year even as the 24-nation coalition ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceSep 12 11:29 AM
It’s a familiar refrain from the group, which since its inception in 2016 has struggled to get members including Iraq, Kazakhstan and Russia to live up to their commitments. Oil prices fell.
- related to James Smith