- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 31 23:55 PM
James River Group, which belongs to the Zacks Insurance - Multi line industry, posted revenues of $220.37 million for the quarter ended June 2019, surpassing the Zacks Consensus ...
- Associated Press5 days ago
- USA TODAY via Yahoo News14 hours ago
- Chicago Sun-Times6 hours ago
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceJul 31 22:49 PM
James River Group Holdings Ltd. (JRVR) on Wednesday reported second-quarter net income of $20.3 million. The Pembroke, Bermuda-based company said it had profit of 66 cents ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 02 11:59 AM
This is because when a company resorts to debt financing, it takes on fixed expenses in the form of interest payments for a specific time period.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 16 12:41 PM
The company’s previous share repurchase program of $250 million (raised by $150 million on Mar 29, 2019) has been fully utilized and the same expired on Jul 23, 2019.