- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 06 21:24 PM
Unless specifically described otherwise, margin refers to value-add adjusted EBITDA margin. Co-CEO Brian Kesseler will provide Q2 enterprise highlights and our updated enterprise outlook. Brian ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 06 6:27 AM
I will now turn the call over to Jerry Volas. On our last call, with mortgage rates moving lower and builders positively reacting to the demand for more affordable housing, we expressed optimism ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 06 0:23 AM
I would now like to introduce your host for today's conference call Mr. Robert Sanders, Director of Investor Relations. Welcome to Mimecast's earnings call for the fiscal first quarter of 2020 ended June 30, 2019.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 7:23 AM
It's now my pleasure to introduce your host, Chris George, Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasurer.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 21:23 PM
At this time I'll turn the conference over to Mr. David Straube, Head of Investor Relations.You may begin. Thank you, David, and good morning, everyone.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 30 22:23 PM
At this time, it's my pleasure to turn the floor over to Mr. Doug VanOort, Chief Executive Officer.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 3:24 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Fox Corporation Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call. I'll now turn the conference over to Chief Investor Relations ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 01 7:23 AM
I would like to point out that we have posted financial highlights slides to our Investor Relations website to accompany today's presentation. Before we get started, I would like to remind you ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 14:50 PM
Please note that certain information discussed on the call today will include forward-looking statements about future events and ShotSpotter's business strategy and future financial and operating ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceAug 07 2:24 AM
Walt Rosebrough -- President and Chief Executive Officer Yes. We've seen Europe is kind of flat. So if you look at that relative to the U.S., no question that it has not grown as the U.S. as ...