- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 19 2:24 AM
I would now like to turn the call over to Ms. Heather Beresford, Plexus' senior director of communications and investor relations. Thank you, Heather, and good morning, everyone.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceJul 17 20:23 PM
Revenue fell 1% from the same quarter a year ago due to lower intermodal volumes and lower "other" revenue due to decreased demurrage charges, the analyst said. Carloads were also ...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceJul 17 20:09 PM
Chief Executive Reed Hastings said on a video call with analysts the company's internal projection still showed it expected to end 2019 with more new subscribers than it added in 2018 ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceJul 17 17:41 PM
The lawsuit filed Wednesday asks a court to stop recent Internal Revenue Service regulations that invalidated state workarounds to help residents maximize the amount of ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 18 18:23 PM
Kenneth C. Bockhorst -- President And Chief Executive Officer Yeah. So on the industrial side, there is a little bit of the law of small numbers right, so remember that's a relatively small ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 19 14:14 PM
Watsco did post record revenue, and even though the last month of the quarter weighed on its growth, the HVAC specialist believes that the summer looks bright.
- Fox Business via Yahoo FinanceJul 15 17:32 PM
While tax season is one of the most stressful times of the year for many Americans, a new report shows that the complex and repetitive U.S. tax structure isn't making the process any easier ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 19 0:23 AM
I'll now turn the call over to our CEO, Kate Duchene. To begin, we delivered a very strong financial year in fiscal '19.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 17 20:23 PM
On the call with me today is John Wren, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Phil Angelastro, Chief Financial Officer. Thank you, Shub.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceJul 04 10:45 AM
Net interest revenue was up 7.48%, fees and commissions and also related fees was up 4.45%, a very big improvement in the growth rates. Whilst the revenue is growing stably, our ...