- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 14 19:36 PM
Aqua America Inc. WTR announced that is going to invest more than $555 million in 2019 to strengthen its water and wastewater infrastructure. Aqua America has been investing ...
- Fox Business via Yahoo Finance23 hours ago
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Market Watch23 hours ago
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 20:23 PM
Atlantica is a sustainable total return infrastructure Company that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 03 21:05 PM
TransCanada (NYSE: TRP) is in the midst of a building boom to help increase the flow of oil and natural gas across North America.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 03 12:04 PM
Price, Consensus and EPS Surprise Aqua America, Inc. Price, Consensus and EPS Surprise | Aqua America, Inc. Quote Highlights of the Release The company continues to expand its operation through acquisitions.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceMay 06 17:00 PM
A major American engineering firm is going public this week. Parsons Corp. will issue nearly 18.52 million shares on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker PSN.
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 13 13:37 PM
Aqua America (NYSE: WTR) spent the first four months of 2019 securing more than $2.8 billion in funding to afford the pending acquisition of natural gas utility Peoples.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 06 14:00 PM
In the last reported quarter, the company’s loss of 8 cents per share was wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of loss of 5 cents. Increased expenses (on account ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceMay 08 10:30 AM
On Tuesday evening, the Siemens boss – whose background is in finance, not engineering – announced the latest and most radical step so far to slim down one of Europe’s most important ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 08 12:53 PM
The energy infrastructure player beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate in three of the last four quarters, the average positive surprise being 31.8%. Let’s take a look at estimate ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 12 13:33 PM
Enterprise Products currently has more than $5 billion of growth projects under way. As one of the largest energy infrastructure operators, Enterprise Products Partners ...
- related to Infrastructure Company of America