- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceJul 03 11:20 AM
We'll look at Flowers Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE:FLO) P/E ratio and reflect on what it tells us about the company's share price. Looking at earnings over the last twelve months, Flowers Foods has a P/E ratio of 28.87.
- USA TODAY via Yahoo News7 hours ago
- WIFR Rockford5 days ago
Flowers Foods Issues Voluntary Recall of Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns and Other Bakery Foods Due to Plastic Pieces Found in ProductsMarket Watch6 days ago
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 05 12:35 PM
Investors interested in the Consumer Staples sector may consider a better-ranked stock like Flowers Foods, Inc. FLO, which carries a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy). Is SMPL going up?
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceJul 02 16:38 PM
What many call the most American of holidays—Independence Day—is a big one for recreational spending. July 4 falls on a Thursday this year, which could temper spending somewhat versus a weekend ...
- Insider Monkey via Yahoo FinanceJun 26 0:35 AM
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds' and successful ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJun 25 12:25 PM
SMG, Cronos Group Inc. CRON and Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB. In a significant development, the U.S. House of Representatives voted in favor of several amendments to protect cannabis ...
- related to Flowers Foods, Inc