- Refinery29 via Yahoo FinanceSep 05 17:15 PM
I mix up a protein smoothie for breakfast and am out the door! I have a hair appointment at 1:30, so I spend the morning at home cleaning, playing with the cat, and getting ready.
- The Forward2 hours ago
- New York Times14 hours ago
- Houston Chronicle2 days ago
- Kiplinger via Yahoo FinanceSep 06 12:43 PM
My grandmother used to teach us crazy songs. Of course, crazy songs aren't the only thing my grandparents taught me. Dr. Karl Pillemer of Cornell University writes, "Research shows that as many ...
- Refinery29 via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 15:22 PM
Today: a teacher who makes $56,000 per year and spends some of her money this week on mint chocolate chip ice cream. My mom calls and asks if I can come home this weekend, but I'm going hiking and I suggest next weekend instead.
- Refinery29 via Yahoo FinanceSep 03 22:00 PM
I have a BBQ jackfruit burger with onion rings, it’s massive, I eat the lot, I feel like death. My boyfriend’s mum also orders us two cocktails each and pays for it all. What an angel ...
- GOBankingRates via Yahoo FinanceAug 29 18:12 PM
In 2008, the managing partner and principal of Aquamarine Capital, Guy Spier, and his colleague Mohnish Pabrai got the rare opportunity to attend a charity lunch with famed investor Warren Buffett ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceSep 02 21:03 PM
In fact, in some areas there are a lot of stores in close proximity to each other, so there's a good chance the company doesn't lose much pharmacy business from this move over the long ...
- GOBankingRates via Yahoo FinanceSep 02 9:03 AM
The Kaderlis retired before 40 with about $500,000. If you think you want to stop working full-time, one of the important questions to ask yourself before deciding to retire is, “Why?” Billy ...
- Refinery29 via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 12:00 PM
R. and I make make a pit stop at the liquor store for a bottle of red wine and split the cost. p.m. We have a big salad and the last of the vegetarian chili R. made earlier this week while watching Masterchef.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceAug 30 16:12 PM
In the last trading session before a U.S.-holiday weekend, investors appear to be optimistic a day after some of the trade tensions between China and the United States seemed to thaw a little ...
- Refinery29 via Yahoo FinanceSep 04 13:16 PM
I pack up my library books and play with my cats, then head to the grocery store. He buys a random assortment of meats and vegetables, throwing in a pork tenderloin for tonight.
- related to Eat This Book