Yahoo Finance Results
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceOct 02 15:56 PM
Equifax Inc (NYSE:EFX) outperformed the Research and Consulting Services industry on the basis of its ROE – producing a higher 15.7% relative to the peer average of 11.4% over ...
- Market Watch4 days ago
- Reuters via Yahoo Finance3 days ago
- Markit via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
- Markit via Yahoo FinanceOct 08 12:06 PM
This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting EFX.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceOct 05 12:56 PM
Equifax Inc. EFX is benefitting from strategic acquisitions and joint ventures, which will help the company grow in the long run. With expected long-term earnings per share (EPS ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceOct 02 14:16 PM
First Data Corporation FDC recently launched FirstSense — a fraud identification and prevention solution — which is integrated with the company’s DefenseEdge fraud decisioning solution. FirstSense ...
- PR Newswire via Yahoo FinanceOct 05 14:00 PM
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Junior Achievement USA (JA) announced today that Monica Howard Douglas, General Counsel for Coca-Cola North America, has joined the Junior Achievement USA Board of Directors.
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceOct 11 19:36 PM
Three influential Republican U.S. senators on Thursday asked Alphabet Inc's (GOOGL.O) Google unit to explain why it delayed disclosing vulnerabilities with its Google+ social network.
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceOct 04 13:00 PM
Alliant Insurance Services Inc. announced coverage and services that help hedge funds evaluate readiness for an attack. An insurance policy from Everest Re Group Ltd. to cover lost fee ...
- Consumer Reports via Yahoo FinanceOct 09 22:24 PM
Consumer Reports has no financial relationship with advertisers on this site. Congratulations! You’ve made it much harder for criminals to open credit accounts under your name. The trouble is ...
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceOct 17 8:00 AM
“For the first time in this last year or two we’re having to question a sense of tech Utopianism and realize that tech is amoral -- that it can be used for extraordinary means, but...
- Reuters via Yahoo FinanceOct 16 20:53 PM
A former Equifax Inc manager was sentenced to eight months of home confinement and $125,979 in fines and restitution on Tuesday, over insider trading charges related to last year's ...