- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 11:38 AM
Furthermore, this one-year growth rate has been lower than its average earnings growth rate over the past 5 years of -1.9%, indicating the rate at which TRYG is growing has slowed ...
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance2 days ago
- Market Watch2 days ago
- ESPN18 hours ago
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 14 13:36 PM
Some readers mightn't know much about Nathan's Famous's 1.5% dividend, as it has only been paying distributions for a year or so.
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 18 14:20 PM
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of ExlService Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXLS) as an investment opportunity by taking the expected ...
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 16 14:33 PM
A 1.5% yield is nothing to get excited about, but investors probably think the long payment history suggests Sealed Air has some staying power. When buying stocks for their dividends ...
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 17 18:04 PM
With that in mind, this article will work through how we can use Return On Equity (ROE) to better understand a business. Quanex Building Products has a ROE of 4.5%, based on the ...
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 16 8:57 AM
1%. Over the next three years, it seems the consensus view of the 12 analysts covering EKTA B is skewed towards...understand the overall trajectory of EKTA B's earnings growth over these ...
- InvestorPlace via Yahoo FinanceMay 16 19:18 PM
Studies indicate it does not matter if it is large-cap domestic stocks, foreign small-cap stocks or bonds, actively managed funds, broadly speaking, lag their benchmarks.
- Trulia via Yahoo FinanceMay 17 14:40 PM
1. Get to know Trulia Neighborhoods. It covers everything from how much holiday spirit a neighborhood has to whether pups are welcome in local businesses.
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceMay 16 15:50 PM
The mixed-fleet owner, led by high-profile Greek magnate George Economou, reported net income of $1.5 million for the first quarter of 2019, up slightly from $1.2 million ...
- Simply Wall St. via Yahoo FinanceMay 17 12:41 PM
A 1.5% yield is nothing to get excited about, but investors probably think the long payment history suggests Harris has some staying power.