- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceJul 30 23:24 PM
Throughout this call, we will refer to the third fiscal quarter as the June 2019 quarter. Thank you, Dustin and good morning to everyone.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo Finance22 hours ago
- Trey Test Provider 001 via Yahoo News5 days ago
Faye Business Systems Group Earns a Spot on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private CompaniesHouston Chronicle5 days ago
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 01 14:25 PM
CBRE Group Inc. CBRE reported second-quarter 2019 adjusted earnings per share of 81 cents, comfortably beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 78 cents. The figure also compares favorably with the prior-year quarter's 74 cents.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 31 13:02 PM
Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE delivered second-quarter 2019 adjusted earnings of $1.77 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 7 cents...figure outpaced the Zacks Consensus ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 30 15:22 PM
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. KTOS is set to release second-quarter 2019 results on Jul 31, after market close. Demand is increasing in each of Kratos' core business ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 09 13:38 PM
Rank KBR, which shares space with AECOM ACM, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. JEC and Altair Engineering Inc. ALTR in the Zacks Engineering... Services industry, currently ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 31 14:16 PM
Moreover, total revenues of $1.42 billion increased 12.2% year over year on the back of robust performance of Government Services and Technology businesses. The top line also surpassed ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 12 13:29 PM
KBR, Inc. KBR is poised to benefit from the Government Solutions business, courtesy of ongoing growth in logistics and mission support programs, base operations support, ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceJul 30 15:27 PM
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated RGA reported second-quarter 2019 adjusted operating income of $3.31 per share, which missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 1.8%. However, the ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 08 11:07 AM
Sales from Commercial Foodservice Equipment Group (representing 67.5% of the reported quarter’s net sales) were $513.3 million, increasing 23.9% year over year.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceAug 09 14:19 PM
Snap-on Incorporated SNA acquired Cognitran Limited, a market leader in after sales solutions, for around $31 million of cash. You can see the complete list of today’s Zacks #1 Rank stocks here.
- related to COMPLETE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS GROUP, INC