Yahoo Finance Results
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 09 15:20 PM
Pfizer's (NYSE: PFE) management team noted halfway through the month that Bristol was not a top acquisition target due to the company's current valuation.
- Market Watch2 days ago
- Market Realist20 hours ago
- Market Realist17 hours ago
- Markit via Yahoo FinanceMay 09 12:01 PM
This could indicate that investors who seek to profit from falling equity prices are not currently targeting BMY. Index (PMI) data, output in the Healthcare sector is rising.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 16 12:52 PM
Per the company, Edico Genome’s DRAGEN Bio-IT (DRAGEN) platform pairs well with Illumina’s sequencing portfolio and helps in delivering rapid and streamlined output for NGS customers.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 09 15:09 PM
Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS incurred an adjusted loss of $1.54 per share in the first quarter of 2018, which was wider than the year-ago loss of $1.33 per share as well as the Zacks Consensus ...
- Motley Fool via Yahoo FinanceMay 12 13:28 PM
If they're eventually approved, Agenus will join a club that includes Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) and Merck & Co. (NYSE: MRK).
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 10 14:33 PM
Following the news, the company’s shares went down 5.6%. Horizon Pharma’s stock has declined 5.4% year to date compared with the industry’s fall of 12.3%. The company reported ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 11 13:42 PM
J&J’s JNJ multiple myeloma drug Darzalex gained FDA approval for combination use in first-line setting while Roche RHHBY announced a couple of regulatory/pipeline updates on its PD-L1 inhibitor ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 09 18:12 PM
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INFI reported a loss of 18 cents per share in first-quarter 2018, in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 09 14:57 PM
The company is focused on launching the drugs in the European countries. The company is entitled to receive double-digit royalty payments from EUSA Pharma on net sales of the drug ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMay 11 13:59 PM
Shares of the company fell 6.5% on May 10 on the wider-than-expected loss and discontinuation of development of three candidates including earlier announced glembatumumab vedotin.
- related to BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY