- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceAug 29 1:36 AM
We increased our 140 basis points, the share of omnichannel sales and increasing sales of 47% arising to COP 123 billion, a total in the quarter of 911,000 deliveries for a total 1.7 ...
- Associated Press6 days ago
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune7 days ago
- WJCL Savannah2 days ago
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceSep 11 1:04 AM
This provided the foundation for us to return $911 million to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends. Our quarterly dividend of $1 per share represents a 4% yield on our ...
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceSep 06 21:59 PM
Despite continued downward trend in ASPs that offset the increase in sales volume for both CMP and offset printing paper, our second quarter 2019 recorded sales volume of 70,389 tonnes, an increase ...
- related to 911 transcript