- related to BP America Production Company
Yahoo Finance Results
- Bloomberg via Yahoo FinanceMar 05 19:06 PM
The Dominican Republic expects to draw interest from energy titans BP Plc and Exxon Mobil Corp. when it opens the country to natural gas and oil exploration for the first time later this ...
- Tulsa World1 day ago
- Zacks via Yahoo Finance7 days ago
Small-Scale LNG Industry Manufacturer's Analysis, Global Trends and Professional Survey's – Market Research Focus on 2018 to 2024Market Watch2 days ago
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMar 09 21:34 PM
Posting its second annual gain in a row, oil prices closed 2017 up more than 12%. Keeping up the momentum, the commodity got off to a strong start this year with the West Texas Intermediate ...
- Associated Press via Yahoo FinanceMar 01 18:25 PM
The company plans to begin unwinding the joint venture this year. The retreat will result in an after-tax loss of about $200 million — spare change in comparison to Exxon's 2017 profit ...
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMar 12 13:10 PM
March 12, 2018 – Today, Zacks Equity Research discusses the Industry: Oil & Gas, Part 1, including Chevron CVX, BP plc BP, Royal Dutch Shell plc RDS.A, Total S.A. TOT and Cheniere ...
- CNBC via Yahoo FinanceMar 08 13:57 PM
U.S. gas exporters see another potential boom due to demand from China and Asia. They predict the natural gas boom will be sooner than expected. The U.S. is expected to export 3.6 billion cubic ...
- Benzinga via Yahoo FinanceMar 02 19:13 PM
Then in 1997, at the age of 70, Pickens started hedge fund BP Capital Management which primarily invests in energy companies. In January, however, Pickens announced that BP Capital ...
- Oilprice.com via Yahoo FinanceMar 12 11:00 AM
In the epic battle between OPEC and the U.S. for global market share - low cost producers are set to reap a stunning energy investor windfall. OTCQX:PQEFF) - which is unlocking trapped oil in U.S. oil sands for as little as $22/barrel.
- Thomson Reuters StreetEvents via Yahoo FinanceMar 05 3:16 AM
So a lot of the profits and the increase in volumes that we have seen have really been driven by a transformation that's going on in these shale plays in North America.
- Zacks via Yahoo FinanceMar 14 16:30 PM
However, with the partial recovery in oil prices, BP’s free cash flow turned positive and jumped to $5.3 billion in 2017. In fourth-quarter 2017, WTI crude surged roughly 20%, per U.S ...
- InvestorPlace via Yahoo FinanceMar 15 18:35 PM
Big names like Procter & Gamble Co (NYSE:PG) and Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT), among others, have seen precipitous share price declines just in the past few weeks.